I love blogging and I can find 1000 reasons why it is beneficial to blogging.
But I'll just make a list of 30 advantages Related To blogging.
Why 30? Because it draws attention
30 Benefits Of Blogging
- Create a platform for your audience so that it leaves comments and interact with you.
- Allow sharing on social networks directly from your site.
- Put his name as a domain name to create a brand.
- This is one of the cheapest ways to create a brand online.
- Google loves blogs because they create more unique content than static sites.
- WordPress allows you to create a blog easily.
- There are 100 million blogs in the world ... you should also have your own.
- If you create compelling content that has value, it should not be too hard to make money with a blog.
- Using a blog as your online resume so employers find your information and your social profiles is super easy.
- Companies pay millions to be on the 1st page of google, blog, good quality may appear in the first page with some good links.
- A blog allows you to talk about things that fascinate you really.
- Become an expert in a field you love, and inspire others.
- If you do not want to have your own domain name, you can start a free blog with WordPress or Blogger.
- Interact with people around the world who have fallen on your content.
- Blogging allows you to be a better writer, and also to have more knowledge on a specific area.
- People make a link back to your site where they found the quality content.
- Create a list of emails and stay connected with your fans via newsletters.
- Leave ebooks for free on your website to provide additional value.
- With your own blog you can start a trend, a business, a concept ... you just need to reach the right audience.
- Create a platform through your blog that leads to products or coaching.
- Becoming an author starting with a blog, expanding the base of visitors and fans, and finally self-published on Amazon (or being approached by a major brand).
- Protect your online identity and reputation by having your site appear with your name, or the name of your brand, in the results of search engines.
- With a blog you can establish yourself as an expert in a particular field. You must have knowledge of 1% more than your hearing.
- Mastering the art of SEO. Websites and blogs are the future and well positioned in the search engines will always be important. You can learn all this by blogging.
- Create a product and make money in the field in which you are expert.
- Every day, millions of people are looking for answers to their questions through Google. You can help people by creating a blog on specific topics in which you are experienced.
- Raise awareness for events or charities.
- Put yourself to blog and see what happens. Blogging has changed the lives of a lot of people in the world.
- Connect with influential people and popular with interviews.
- Some websites and blogs are selling expensive. Create content with great value on a blog, so you can sell it at a good price.
And you, what brings you in blogging?
Now that I have given a ton of benefits of blogging that came out of my head randomly, why do not you would add what brings you in blogging. Leave comments below
30 Benefits Related To Blogging Reviewed by Blogging Chimp on April 05, 2015 Rating: