What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to your website from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. so "natural" (or organic) or paid in the search engines.
The theory is that the more a site appears among the first in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search etc.
The following ten tips are ones I think are either forgotten or are on common mistakes.
10 SEO Tips For WordPress Website
- Content optimization is the best: Any type of optimization is effective only if it is in combination with unique content and high quality. Ideally, the text contains the keywords that highlight the overall theme of the article. Content should be readable and understandable. Use your keywords wisely. The text should be written primarily for visitors, not for search engines.
- Backlinks exchange with other relevant websites on your domains and with Authority websites (websites with well ranked). Also, create links between pages in your website, but do this with caution and only if appropriate.
- Try Although Rename your images: Google recognizes images in determining its ranking. Google displays both text and image search results, and therefore appropriate images in the article itself, which corresponds to the page. Include keywords in specific topic in your file name, instead of using DSC93948.JPG SEO.jpg. Remember to use "alt tag" for your images, which also provide improved usability and optimization for your ranking in searches.
- Use the Permalinks with Tags: using plain permalink. Instead of http: // yourwebsite.com/page-id? use http: // yourwebsite.com/Search-engine-optimization/. Please note that only the first four words in a permalink are relevant.
- Use SEO optimized themes: Some themes use a lot of code to create the layout and design of a website. Google will search the source code to find the appropriate content. Plus you have codes, the less density of keywords and content. Fast and powerful themes are good for your rankings on Google, since the performance of a website is a two hundred criteria that determine your rankings. Made the sun turn aside Studio Press.
- Create a Sitemap XML: With WordPress and plugins like Google SiteMap XML is a very easy task. Google has a variety of other useful tools, too, such as Website Optimizer Website and Webmaster Central.
- Highlight Content or important Keywords: On your website. Use h1-h6 to highlight titles or subtitles of an article or important phrases. But do not overdo it!
- Post your Articles on Social Media: Promote your content and other items from websites you like. People will appreciate your kindness and you probably will send a backlink.
- Do not use techniques "Black Hat" If you try to trick Google, they will discover. Promised. Recently, some sites have recently been punished by Google for such practices.
- Do not use Flash: Flash (Adobe technology) is virtually invisible to search engines. Use WordPress.
A quick and easy ways to improve your ranking is to download and install an SEO plugin such as WordPress SEO By Yoast. The plugin is easy to use and perfect for beginners and advanced users. It's free.
This list can go on indefinitely. As mentioned above, there are more than 200 criteria that Google uses to determine your ranking, including criteria such as the age of the domain, duplicate content, meta description and tags, etc.
Finally, focus on publishing unique content, relevant and quality. If you do that, everything else will be a walk. Content is King!
10 SEO Tips For WordPress Website Reviewed by Blogging Chimp on May 14, 2016 Rating: